Men, this post is for you! Valentine’s is right around the corner and I know how difficult it can be to buy gifts for women. After reading some articles for 2018 in Cosmopolitan, ELLE, New York Times, and Vogue, I narrowed down my top 5 for books, perfumes, and jewllery. I also created a top 5 for my own 2018 picks. Don’t worrry, I’ve got you covered! 😉
Let’s start with the best 2018 books for her. The ones listed below are in no specific order and were chosen for the interests of women in general!
- Still Me – Jojo Moyes
- Red Clocks – Leni Zumas
- Before We Were Yours – Lisa Wingate
- Darker – E.L. James
- The Woman in the Window – A.J. Finn
- Tell Me More – Kelly Corrigan
If you want to see more of the top 2018 books here are the three websites I looked at:
There is actually a number 7 as well. For me this book would be the #1 to buy and one of my must reads (Husband, this is a hint for you). If you liked Devil Wears Prada, then you are gonna LOVE this one! It has a similar take, but it Silicon Valley and not in the fashion industry. I am so excited to get my hands on this and start reading! (I might be a bit excited, my opinion is from reading the summary of the book, but I am pretty sure we are gonna LOVE it.) The book is called Sophia of Silicon Valley by Anna Yen.
Now the perfumes! Out of the top 2018 perfumes I chose my own top 3 (again in no specific order)
- Top – Tiffany & Co. Eau de Parfum 32ml R$271
- Middle – Marc Jacobs Fragerances Decadence Eau So Decadent 30ml R$199 or rollerball for R$92
- Bottom – Victoria Secret Love Eau de Parfum R$182 or rollerball R$33
Here is the full list of top perfumes for 2018: Cosmopolitan
Next, every woman’s favourite, jewelery! I created my top favourites by seeing what were the new trends for 2018, which are keys, large hoops, chandelier earings, symbols, letters, engravings (makes more personal), gemstones, baroque, unique necklaces and of course layers. It seams that the big and chunky jewelry is fading out. People are tending to go simple but layer many together. I found different peices of jewelery from my favourite places to shop. AND for my Brazilians, all these stores ship to Brazil!
- Sacred Bowl Necklace – shop here
- Metal Triangle And Gemstone Design Stud Earring Set – shop here
- Abstract faces – shop here
- Eyelash studs – shop here
- Tonal Necklace – shop here
- Phrase ring – shop here
- Vantage bracelet – shop here
- White pear halo ring – shop here
- Water Drop Rhinestone Detail Tassel Earrings – shop here
- Amphora Hoops – shop here
- Zodiac Necklace – shop here
Now that you have some ideas of what to get your woman, a cute way to give it is in a box or basket with all her favorites (chocolate, flowers, acai (hehe) etc). Happy shopping and good luck!
Beijos xo Brazilian Flare