I was doing wardrobe organizing for my man and decided to pick out my favorites from his collection (definitely way smaller then mine..) and share with you all.
These favorites are a few of his must haves for going out..
- a dress shirt, this one is my absolute favorite because it isn’t just simple and plain. It has a small floral print and adds some flare to his outfit. (C&A brasil)
- he loves adding suspender’s to his outfits, which I think is great and personally think it is classy and adds style. Glad that these are back in!
- I recently gave him these Oxford style social shoes for his birthday, which I think is a must in every man’s wardrobe!!! (Zattini)
- His Ralph Lauren wallet has lasted for almost 3 three years and is in perfect condition still. Every man needs a brown leather wallet. I specifically like this one because it is thin, has many spaces for his cards and cash and sits flat in his back pocket of his pants. Here is a link to a similar one for a good price TheBay
- last but not least and my favorite, is his Bleu de Chanel cologne. Ladies go buy this for your man, the smell is to die for and its more of a gift for you than him hahaha! Bleu de Chanel
I provided links above to shop his favorites.